This year I’ve decided to scrap the new years resolution idea and write a 2013 bucket list. resolutions never get achieved so I thought I’d aim to do a few specific things thats I’ve been wanting to do for years…
- Go to New York - Technically when I wrote this I had already booked and payed for a trip to the Big Apple at the end of January but i thought it would be satisfying to be able to tick this off pretty soon.
- Go Travelling - The are a few subheadings under this of places I specifically want to go to i.e. I’d love to go to Auschwitz in Krakow, Poland and I also saw a lush picture of some waterfalls in croatia that I thought to myself I will definitely go there one day. Any way so I’ve booked a flight out to Copenhagen, Denmark on the 16th July, which will be where we start and now we just need to make a route through Eastern Europe. I think Europe is a good one to start with but I’d love to do the USA and East Asia in the next few years.
- Visit Stonehenge - This I’ve been meaning to do ever since I became interested in witchcraft when I was like 8. I have a collection of real spell books and spell making crystals which now I think about it, is a weird thing for an 8 year old to own…
- Gain first work experience in the fashion industry - My xmas temp job at River Island didn’t count. Hopefully I will get a decent placement in my 2nd year of uni in September.
- Reach a certain weight - I won’t say what my target is but it’s not too excessive and only a stone under what I am now. I don’t own bathroom scales thought so when I reach this target I won’t actually know.
- Have a 21st Birthday party - 23rd September is my 21st birthday and I haven’t really done anything since I had a massive house party for my 16th and got grounded for 2 weeks. I’d love to hire somewhere out, have live bands and a DJ and a photographer taking pictures of the night. Finance is an issue but I’m sure I can Do this for under £300?
These are all things that I can tick off once I’ve done them rather than at the end of the year trying to remember what my resolution was and realising I’ve failed. I’m sure I will think of more to add but for now I think this list is pretty do-able!
Nothing, and everything at the same time.
I want to know why I’m not good enough for you, what have I done to deserve what you’ve done to me… Leading me on, messing me around. Do you not consider the impacts it will have on me? Shall I tell you what it does? It fucks my head up, makes me question…
The day i touched Miley Cyrus back in 2008.
can honestly say the best day of my life so far
I have never been this poor in my life. I can’t even afford the train to go home for christmas. £9 is all I have til 6th January. Definitely gunna look after my loan better.A.E
Why are all the good ones unemployed?
deposit down on my flat. Getting ready to move out and start a new life.
Adam is not impressed that I have this picture as my iPhone screen saver.
Gunna be recording some tracks today. I wonder if I will one day be able to sing without sounding like cat in distress
“what do you want to do for valentines day?”